Now that it’s officially fall, I think it’s time to round up some of my favorite autumn recipes! Pumpkin, squash, chili, cornbread… it’s all here! So wrap your scarf around your neck, slip into your fuzzy Uggs, and get in the kitchen!
Baby, it’s chili outside! Here are 6 great chili recipes to warm you up this fall!
- Crock Pot Chili – A classic version, full of beef and beans.
- Meaty Portobello Chili – The ‘shrooms make this meaty chili even more hearty!
- Chicken-Corn Chili – A white version with great flavor!
- Chicken Barley Chili – Another chicken chili, with barley and corn.
- Sweet Potato and Lentil Chili with Kielbasa – Something unique and delicious.
- Easy Three Bean Chili – No meat, but plenty of flavor!
You can’t have chili without cornbread. Here are three quick breads to sop up that soup.
- Pumpkin Cornbread – Two of my favorite fall flavors come together.
- Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread – A little spice is nice!
- Cheddar Beer Bread – No corn here, but this beer bread is perfect for chili, too!
Fall is the beginning of comfort food season. Check out these seasonal dinner ideas!
- White Chicken Lasagna with Pumpkin and Spinach – So many rockin’ flavors going on.
- Butternut Squash Lasagna – A great vegetarian option.
- Sage Rubbed Pork Chops with Warm Apple Slaw – Sage and apple scream autumn!
- Pumpkin Patch Stuffed Shells – Different but delicious!
- Sweet Potato and Corn Chowder – Sweet potatoes need love, too.
And some great sides and snacks…
- Roasted Stuffed Baby Pumpkins – Adorable and delicious.
- Cranberry Butternut Millet – Love trying out new and different grain options.
- Honey Roasted Acorn Squash – Make veggies taste like candy!
- Toasted Squash Seeds – Don’t throw those seeds out, they make a great snack!
Last, but definitely not least, my favorite star ingredient: PUMPKIN!! Eight great pumpkin recipes:
- Cranberry White Chocolate Pumpkin Bars – Fall flavors galore!
- Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting – SO EASY!
- Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Blondies – Cinnamon is pumpkin’s BFF.
- Pumpkin Harvest Cookies – A little bit of everything in these!
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins – Pumpkin muffins covered in cinnamon streusel.
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins – A guilt-free take on the muffin.
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes – Hearty and delicious!
- Pumpkin Quinoa Pancakes – A surprising ingredient kicks up the protein!
For even more fall and Halloween treats (and crafts!), check out the blog hop below!