Did you know that this week is National Pancake Week? I am honored to share my birthday week with pancakes! Considering my love of pancakes, I plan to celebrate, probably by recreating my recent Carrot Cake Pancakes (as Nick has not stopped talking about them since I made them). In the meantime, I thought I’d round up all my past pancake recipes so you can celebrate, too!
I’ve seen a ton of different pancakes all around that internet that look delicious! Here are a few other ideas from other blogs that I’m dying to try!
- Red Velvet Pancakes from That’s So Yummy
- Birthday Cake Pancakes from How Sweet It Is
- Brownie Batter Pancakes from Chocolate Covered Katie
- Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes from Nosheteria
- Apple Bacon Pancakes from How Sweet It Is
Hope you get to celebrate… go get flippin’!